There are many franchise systems in various industrial sectors. Particularly with regard to the financial investment that is coming to the future franchisees, the decision is often based on the services offered by the franchisor. The better the prospective „lifted feels“, the higher the probability that he together with its new franchisor, the plunge into self-employment is.
To win as many satisfied franchisees, the system centre must therefore always seek the franchisor with many competitive advantages.
This increases both the attractiveness of the concept for franchisees and the enforcement power of the brand. Among the main tasks of the system centre of a franchise company include:
- Development, improvement and renewal of the system
- Integration and support of recruiting franchisees
- Training new franchisees and their employees
- Development and implementation of marketing plans and national advertising campaigns
The focus of a franchisor (and of course its system headquarters) must dagger from the beginning to the consistent brand building are. In order to accomplish this quickly and effectively, you need the respective franchise system to include the following features:
- Easy reproducibility of business and corporate image
- A simple and easy brand
- All operations must be easy to learn
The business concept must be well crafted and to be with unique features. For the end user, as well as for the franchisee, must be evident, what he can expect from a particular brand.
A standardized appearance (corporate identity)
This includes aspects such as the fall colours in the retail outlet (more about this you can read on http://kikiamofranchising.blogspot.it), the expressive design of a logo, the careful and consistent selection of furnishings and decor, etc.
If you look at the preceding list is considered accurate, it is obvious that it is the right branding is more than just a „well thought brainwave“. Anyone wishing to sell his business idea as a franchisor, who needs more than just a good business idea. Accordingly, it must be development and management team (ie, the employee’s system centre) put together. When selecting the right employees portfolios always be remembered here that, the system centre is the central control unit of the franchise system. Ideally needs of future franchisor good employees in the following key areas:
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Recruitment and support of franchisees
- Product development and knowledge management
- Establishment and development of the brand name
- Accounting and Controlling